Ultonia Communications is a PR, research and language agency offering unbeatable value for professional services.
Founded in 1999 and specializing initially in advice on communications and translations, the company later expanded to include the whole range of strategic PR services.
Work so far has included:
- a major Feasibility Study for the North/South Language Body in 2000;
- management of marketing for the Celtic Film Festival in 2003, which returned a profit for only the second time in 25 years;
- media relations advice to the Parades Commission to 2004, transferring it successfully from the party-political arena to the community arena and opening up relationships with new, key groups;
- communications strategies for the NI Legal Services Commission to 2005, including a new relationship with Solicitors’ Associations;
- development of a funding strategy for Vinegar Hill Productions to 2006, targeting key cross-border and language groups;
- research and drafting of a major report for the Centre for Social Justice, presented to the UK Government in 2010; and
- research on the feasibility of a social media service for i-Media Analysis Ltd in 2013.