As a public-funded body you have a responsibility to maximize the potential of your relationships with key partners, stakeholders and the public – while also maximizing value-for-money.
Our innovative approach will guarantee this. Far from being the detached consultant who presents a report and leaves it at that, we will operate alongside you not just to develop communications strategies, but to implement them. This will include:
- identification of key audiences and best methods of approach (including conferences, tours, presentations);
- reform of internal communications (including branding, reception, telephone system);
- introduction of house style and best practice in use of languages other than English (including Sign, Braille);
- management of relations with media (including 24/7 press office facility and full media monitoring); and
- development of documentation to prioritize key messages.
Available when you want us, offering a full team with a range of skills, and requiring no overheads, we offer the maximum value PR option.
Due to our commitment to partnership working and a paperless office, this full package can be carried out, after an initial no-cost communications audit, from just £195/day (€250/day) or for an all-inclusive retainer of just £1950/month (€2500/month).