Ultonia Communications is Northern Ireland’s foremost political and current affairs analysis company. We keep you ahead through our range of PR, research and language services.
We also have our own publishing house (Ultonia Publishing) and not-for-profit institute (Breakthrough NI).
In PR, we offer:
- public relations campaigns (design and implementation);
- advocacy services (political and media communications strategies);
- strategic counsel on political issues (on retained basis);
- operation of press office (including provision of spokespeople); and
- training (full courses and one-off bespoke sessions).
In research, we offer:
- research into existing public policy (across the UK and EU);
- analysis of likely policy developments; and
- monitoring of political and economic developments.
In language, we offer:
- innovative language tuition (from/to English from/to a range of languages);
- advice on language requirements;
- writing services (corporate plans, press statements, devolution proofing); and
- proofreading and copyediting.
Our retained services always begin with a free communications audit – clearly identifying your needs in all three categories and agreeing required actions before you pay a penny!